First, we have wooden eggs, which have all been hand-crafted and hand-painted.
These wooden eggs come in six main styles:
1. Decorative Floral Eggs. These beautifully Zhostovo-style painted eggs feature blossoming bouquets, on either a blue, red, white, or black background.
2. Decorative "Other" Eggs, such has our totally original Arizona desert themed eggs.
3. Religious Icon Wooden Eggs, featuring many different Orthodox themes.
4. Russian Pysanky Eggs. The classic Ukrainian folk art Russian Easter egg! (Happy Pascha!)
5. Wooden Egg Nesting Doll. These go quick!
(Oh, and we have Christmas Ornament Eggs, too).
Secondly, we have crystal eggs. Russian crystal with gold accents. Stunning in the sunlight! These hand-blown and engraved with 22 K gold in St. Petersburg, Russia. They feature either a botanical theme or a Russian theme, such as the Russian crest.
And last, of course we have Fabergé eggs. Sparkling crystal studded pewter egg trinket boxes that open and close. A fun way to store all sorts of things. The Russian Store also has Faberge egg pendants. These are a fabulous way to wear an egg around your neck!
We love EGGS of all kinds... what about you?